Since 15 March 2022, entrance is no longer conditional to a vaccine pass check-up.
Before your visit
- Wearing a surgical mask or a type 1 fabric mask is recommended for all visitors of 6 years of age or older. Don’t forget to bring one with you. The museums do not provide masks.
- If you are ill or notice the appearance of symptoms, please put off your visit until a later date.
During your visit
- When you arrive, please observe social distancing of at least 1 metre between yourself, the other visitors and the staff.
- At the tills, please use contactless payment.
- Wash your hands regularly, especially before you enter the museum. Hand sanitising gel is provided at the entrance.
- Once in the exhibition areas, please ensure that you follow the direction of the tour and maintain social distancing.
- Signs dedicated to the health measures are posted inside the museums. Please observe the relevant instructions.
The museum staff will be happy to answer your questions and guide you. We wish you a pleasant visit.