In accordance with legal provisions to prevent the spread of COVID-19, the Cognacq-Jay museum has implemented a set of safety procedures for all visitors.
COVID certificate check-up
Entrance to the museum is conditional to a covid certificate check-up for those ove 12 years old. Please present it at the entrance of the museum. The certificate is also mandatory to take part to our educational workshops and events.
Before your visit
- Booking is not mandatory to visit the permanent collections and the exhibition "Musées dessinés - Christelle Téa".
- A surgical mask or a type 1 fabric mask must be worn by all visitors of 11 years of age or older to gain admission to the museums. Don’t forget to bring one with you. The museums do not provide masks.
- If you are ill or notice the appearance of symptoms, please put off your visit until a later date.
During your visit
- When you arrive, please observe social distancing of at least 1 metre between yourself, the other visitors and the staff.
- At the tills, please use contactless payment.
- Wash your hands regularly, especially before you enter the museum. Hand sanitising gel is provided at the entrance.
- Once in the exhibition areas, please ensure that you follow the direction of the tour and maintain social distancing.
- Signs dedicated to the health measures are posted inside the museums. Please observe the relevant instructions.
The museum staff will be happy to answer your questions and guide you. We wish you a pleasant visit.