Admission to the permanent collections is free in all the City of Paris' museums.
Single ticket for the exhibition and the permanent collection
Full rate : 8€
Reduced rate : 6€
The Cognacq-Jay museum will be closed temporarily from Tuesday 7 December 2021 to Monday 17 January 2022 due to renovation work.
We wish you a happy holiday season and look forward to welcome you again as of Tuesday 18 January 2022.
Free admission to the permanent collections
Free admission to the exhibition "Musées dessinés - Christelle Téa"
- Youth and young adults (18-26)
- Students (excluding fashion, art, history of art and archeology)
- Beholders of the cards « Paris Pass Famille » or « Famille nombreuse »
- Beholders of the card « Navigo-Améthyste-Émeraude »
- Technical teachers of the "Protection Judiciaire de la Jeunesse"
- Employed school teachers
- Members of: la Sauvegarde de l'art Français, la Société de l'Histoire de l'Art Français, la Société française d'archéologie and la Société nationale des antiquaires de France
- Youth 17 and under
- Job seekers
- Beneficaries of the following income support supplements
- Instructors at the Centres de loisirs de la Ville de Paris
- Professional visual artists
- Members of the Commission du Vieux Paris
- Students from INALCO and Institut National du Patrimoine
- Students in fashion, art, history of art and archeology (in France)
- City of Rome residents (Paris twin City)
- Beholders of the card "Paris Musées"
- Disabled and their personal care attendant
- Museum guides
- Museums scientific staff
- Members of AICA - Association internationale des critiques d'art
- Members of AIAP - Association internationale des Arts Plastiques
- French and foreign journalists
- Members of the Syndicat de la presse artistique
- Employees of the following organisations: Office de Tourisme, congrès de la Ville de Paris and Comité Régional du Tourisme d'Ile-de-France / Seine et Marne
- Staff of the Maison des métallos
- Members of the museum's Friend's organisation
- Staff of the City of Paris
- Parisian elected officers, current or retired
- Members of ICOM and ICOMOS
- Militaries wearing uniforms on the week of the 14/07
- Militaries from the mission « Sentinelle »
- Beholders of a skip-the-queue ticket ("laissez-passer") edited by Paris Musées
Valid proof of identity (eg. passport, school pass) must be presented at the counter to enjoy concession admission. Full list and conditions here.
Cash, credit and debit cards (except American Express), checks.